Ok, you might be not the most assiduous housekeeper of all times, but at least you need to be finely equipped for all kinds of situations. This may be quite enough, as a matter of fact, and you will be able to maintain a decent and neat living space. You will be able to react if a stain occurs and you will have enough tools to reduce the mess, when the tidying up process has been recently postponed. Though, for this purpose you need a backpack cleaning supplies for a backup. See what to place in it:
- Mops. A sponge mop and a dust mop are enough to polish the floor – whatever the surface is made of. Also, you can cleanse the plots and other surfaces once in a while. Ordinary lukewarm water and some white vinegar are what you need, too. But who doesn’t have them at home these days?
- Dry solvents. They might be either commercial products that are made for specific items – furniture or upholstery. On the other side, they may be also universal – for all kinds of dirtiness and household pieces. Meanwhile, laundry powder and baking soda are great replacements, too.
- Vessels. You will need them to prepare your homemade remedies. A bucket is also required for rinsing – the carpet, while you are sanitising it during your regular home cleaning tour, or the terrace, when you decide to polish the windows.
- Essential oils. Yes, this may sound to you quite too much, though, do not miss them, either. You can put few drops of essential oils in any homemade cleanser. They will add some deodorising effect, which will discharge you from the bad odour removal task at home.
- Gadgets. You do not need to work for a company that specialises in professional cleaning services to possess such devices. The simple vacuum cleaner is completely enough. You can vacuum the dirtiness off from furniture and floors with it finely!
Go to the store right now and make sure all of these supplies are in your basket. Now you are ready for a home war against germs!