There are so many housekeepers across the entire world, who prefer to wash and tidy up at home on their own – without using extra pro help and without even relying on experts. Well, there is nothing bad in this. On the contrary – there is something extra nice and attractive in the living modesty in this so high-tech world. Though, there are yet things a housekeeper should follow according to the experts’ recommendations – the safety tips! Without them, they may injure themselves or damage some house item. Speaking of these, see our pro safety tips for window cleaning, because they are really important and essential:
- Choose a safe and riskless ladder for reaching the highest windows. Make sure it does not shake and it has no damages. If the ladder has been recently repaired, test it one more time and only then, climb and start cleaning the windows.
- Be precise and careful, while you are choosing the right commercial cleansing product. Of course, the supermarkets may offer you lots of alternatives, but make sure you choose the one with less chemicals and toxins. It is not only a preventive measure for your entire healthy living space. If you feel dizzy because of a toxic cleanser, you may fall down from the ladder.
- Change your clothes and wear something comfy. Avoid skinny jeans or extra oversize clothing items that can get caught!
- Careful with the shoes choice, as well! Sanitising the windows with slippers isn’t the cleverest idea! Better get your fitness sneakers. It is safer even though it will make you sweep the floor later!
- If you want to clean the windows from the outside and your house has more than two floors, avoid improvising. The best thing for you is to call the window cleaning experts from your local cleaning company. They have safe machines and equipment and the process will take really less time! Do not risk your life for a pair of roof windows, either!
Be always attentive and concentrated! Cleaning with music on is fun, but it is dangerous, when you get to the window stage of the home tidying up procedure!