Dear friends and lovers of horticultural, your moment has come and you need to hurry up and get to London as soon as possible! The amazing and spectacular Hampton Court Palace Flower Show has returned and will blossom out again in the middle of the hot and funny July! Come and see – and smell – the most wonderful kinds of flowers, as well as other, rare and beautiful botanical species. Do not miss the world’s biggest annual flower event ever – the most awaited and beloved Hampton Court Palace Flower Show in London. See more details about this fascinating outdoor naturally artistic event:
- When? – the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show will take place from 8th to 13th July 2014 year. From early morning till late night, the region will be covered with the most gorgeous flower kinds, while the smell will definitely spread and invite people across entire London!
- Where? – as the name says it, the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show is arranged to be held at the Hampton Court Palace in East Molesey. Parking places and hotel rooms are available nearby, so you can come and enjoy the entire one-week flower show!
- Tickets – there are yet available passes for entrance. Hurry up, because the ticket for the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show is only from 21 to 34 pounds! Soon, they may end and let you miss the most amazing event in July for London.
- Attractions – you will see more than 50 brilliant gardens! We strongly recommend you to check on this annual bonus, the water gardens, as well as the rose gardens!
- The newer gardener may also enjoy the most intriguing innovations and contemporary approaches into better horticultural, too. Lots of tips, lectures and books will be available on this year’s Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, too!
Sponsored and organised, thanks to the kind professional Royal Horticultural Society, the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show is expecting you in London!